Thursday, February 17, 2005

light in darkness



I may be experiencing little sunshine these days, but the long periods of gloomy

darkness have been wisely designed for me, for perhaps a lengthy stretch of summer

weather would have made me like parched land or a barren wilderness. I have

learned to love the darkness of sorrow, for it is there i see the brightness of God's

face. My Lord knows best, and the clouds and the sun wait for His command.I've to

wait in prayer, in faith and in quiet patience. Dad have Your own way in my life.Not

my will, but Yours be done.


Blessed is the one who waits. Daniel 12:12


I don't know what to do, and i'm in great need. But I will wait until You divide the flood before me or drive back my enemies.I will wait even if you keep me here many days, for my heart is fixed on You alone, Dad.And my spirit will wait for You with full confidence that You will still be my joy and my salvation. " For you have been my refuge and strong tower against the foe." Ps 61:3 I will wait in faith and believe that even if You keep me waiting until midnight, You will come at the right time to fulfill Your vision for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google