Saturday, February 26, 2005

Daddy and His little Girl Part 3


And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Ro 8:28

Little Girl: How can i tell when i am being called upon to be patient and when i am being called to take action? My heart says i'm being tested.

Daddy: In all situations you must stop before you move. Not until you stop, look, and listen will you receive My guidance. Stop worrying. Stop blaming. Stop being angry. Stop being hopeless and faithless. Look for your lesson and your share of responsibilty. Then you, you must turn within and listen to the gentle, still voice of the Spirit. If your lesson is to be still / patient, you will find the strength to let go and know that My Way is always the perfect way. When you are patient enough to stop, look, and listen, asking what to do, you will always be shown how to do it. If it's My will that you should act or speak, something inside your being will stand up, move your feet, and point you in the right directon. So, My child Stop! look! listen before you act.

" Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame." Ro:10:11

Little Girl: Ok Dad, i will listen carefully and i will wait on You. Please help me sit still and be quiet. To trust You. I'm just so afraid to articulate even for myself, feelings i have to get rid of. I better stick with what You're saying than what my heart is saying. Whom have i in heaven but You? and earth has nothing besides You? (Ps 73:25)

Daddy: And the Lord spoke to her, you shall have no inheritance in their land. I am Your part and I am Your inheritance ( Nu 18:20). I will betroth you in faithfulness and you will aknowledge me(Ho2:20).I will give you vigor and new strength.You will grow wings like eagles. You will run and not be weary. You will march on and never grow faint.

Little Girl: You have made known to me the path of life(Ps16:11). Hold up my goings in Your paths, that my footsteps slip not(Ps 17:5). It seemed impossible that the torrent of passion could be brought into the calm river of Your purposes. I want him but he's not mine.He is Yours. I love him but as this desires and longings are alive and active, it is no longer in my disposal anymore.My heart is full of hope and expectation of Your promises. What is man that you are mindful of him. You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory (Ps8:4-5).You made him ruler over the works of your hands.You put everything under his feet (Ps8:6). Hear my cry for mercy as i call to You for help, as i lift up my hands toward Your Most Holy Place (Ps28:2).Praise be to You my Lord, for You heard my cry for mercy(Ps28:6).You are my strength and my shield. My heart trust in You and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to You in song(Ps28:7).Into Your hands i commit my spirit. Redeem me o Lord.In will be glad and rejoice in Your love , for You saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.Dad. may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight. Thank You because You delight in bringing good to me and in seeing me enjoy Your blessings. How can i help but delight in You my Sweet Dad?

Daddy: :) You always put gladness in my heart, my sweet, precious one. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise (Ps8:2). You will see my goodness. Wait for me, be strong and take heart. My favor for you lasts a lifetime. I am pleased when you are happy, when you prosper.Your soul is my garden.. a garden for delight and I rejoice in you. I long to be good to You, to satisfy your deepest longings with My Love. You are My Heart's delight. Wait for Me and keep My way. I will exalt you to inherit the land (Ps37:4). My sweet, Fix your eyes on the doughnut, not on the hole and share your joys with others and leave your pain, worry, trouble with Me.

LittleGirl: I'm dying slowly. Truly my heart waits silently for You. Waiting silently is the hardest thing of all. I wanted to tell him "i love you", i can't live without you". But, i need to hold my self and refrain, that is all i could do." Everything that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire". Purity comes at a high price. I'll bid him goodbye. I want my goodbye , this last goodbye be still and splendid like a forest tree. Let there be one grand look within his eyes.Then, I will go in quivering lips and burning floods of tears. Indeed, being Yours requires countless little deaths _ occasions when i have to say no to self and yes to You. My little deaths have to be died just as great ones do.I have to die in order to live. Dad, Give me faith to live by it, faith to act on it and faith to keep looking at the joyful end of it all. He loomed in every thought, every line i read in the bible or anywhere else. Just coudn't deny that.Give me understanding.Direct me in the path of Your commands and teach me Your decrees.Thank you because you're good and did good in giving him to me. So good, and did good in so long leaving him to me.You are so good and did good in taking him from me. "YOUR WILL", the reason which is thought to obviate all argument and dry all my tears. I know my sufferings are not for nothing. never.I would live for you Lord. Keep my eyes so turned toward You that the world may attract no part of me. I woke up late this morning and my devotions with dreams of him. It bothers me somewhat that he is on my mind when i ought to be praying. I am assured that loving him is part of my life now_ important as eating. But every desire that arose i offer it to You.I have to die! die! die! it's a joy waiting for You Dad. Only too well i know again these past few days, the inner weakness to return, to go back to him, but if eel that i have set my hand and to look back now would be dishonor. You know the inner part, and You know how much of me i really leave with him. How much of me have been broken. But I have to let this go. Bury in Your loving arms and let You resurrect it in Your own time.

Ask me not, for i may not speak of it. i saw it and the tears were in his eyes. >Idylls of the King>

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose > jim elliot>

The trial of faith is a thing worth much more than gold..

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Ps 34:18

We live by faith and not by sight.. 2Cor 5:14

... those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again.2Cor5:15

As we open our hearts to the the Father, we receive the light of His wisdom.

For continually, while still alive, we are being surrendered into the hands of death for Jesus' sake ...

Anyone of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be My disciple. Lk14:33


Daddy: Do not rush. trust. and keep a quiet heart. When My will crosses the will of man somebody has to die. Soon you'll understand that this is for your best.I have great confidence in you. I take great pride in you. What could be better for you than My love? The farther you move along My path, the more you must be willing to release. Things must come up in order to move out. I permitted this heartbreak for you to be shaped in My likeness. that you may learn to trust. that you may learn to obey. that you may bear fruit. that you may reach spiritual maturity. Your broken heart is an acceptable oferring to me. If you want to find your true self, if you want real life, if your heart is set on glory. many deaths must go into your reaching the measure, many letting goes. If any man will let himself be lost for My sake , he will find his tru self. Why do you let yourself be lost? Look at the acorn and trust Me. My sweet, your tears will reap with songs of joy. Waiting requires patience -- a willingness calmly to accept waht you have or have not, where you are or where you wish you were. Trust Me. Victories are won in the quiet acceptance of ordinary events.My peace will dwell in the heart prepared to wait trustfully and quietly on Me.

Little Girl: It is amazign how clear things become when i am still before You, not complaining, not insisting on quick answers only seeking to hear Your word in the stillness and to see things in Your light. you picked up the scraps and pieces and made me whole __ a whole woman again. I will be meek God. I will be meek. What was this little incident of mine by comparison with Your suffering? Your grace made my bitter water sweet. People say, i am brave but i don't see any great bravery in walking through one of the difficult experience of life. You are the One who strengthens me with the things i must face. My greatest pain is to lose him but at this time You swooped under me as a Great Bird and carried me on eagle's wings.I believe i'm steady, shining and triumphant faith will lead me out through You, into the richest experiences i have ever had. I believe that firmly. I concentrate on this, i leave the past behind and with hands outstreched to whatever lies ahead. I go straight for the goal_ my reward the honor of being called by You in Christ (Phil3:13-14).


Quietness in the presence of God, this being "all there" for Him.

I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will carry you. Is46:4

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. i say: MY purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google