Sunday, March 06, 2005

Daddy And His Little Girl 2



Little Girl: Hi dad!:) it's been quite awhile.. i missed You so. I am fading away these days and You saved me. Thanks for lifting me up and putting glory, peace and joy in me again. If You are pleased with me Dad, teach me Your ways so i may know You and continue to find favor with You. Let Your Beauty be seen in me. All your wonderful Passion and Purity.Refine me, mold me till Your Beauty shines in me.

"And if what was fading away came with glory , how much greater is the glory of that which lasts." 2Cor 3:11

" If we know Christ and spend time with him in prayer and in his word, it can affect our appearance." Ex 34:29-30

"We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image."2Cor3:18



Daddy: Where My Spirit is, there is freedom. I am making a covenant with you before all your people. I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the Lord, will do for you. Obey what I command you today(ex.34:10-11).Don't worry and be anxious about anything, My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest. I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim My Name, the Lord, in your presence. I will drive out nations before you and enlarge your territory and no one will covet your land. My child, be still and know that I am God.In repentance and rest is your salvation, in your quietness and trust is your strength.You have to be calm because I am your real source of strength.




Little Girl: Dad i often grow weary in life's race. driven by its hurried pace. Lead me in Your truth and teach me for You are the God of my salvation.With You , i wait all the day. Sustain me with Your strength.I need Your hands to comfort me, guide me, lead me.I need you as i die and mortify my heart everyday.How long Dad, must i wait?



Daddy: Never mind, child.. Trust Me. Blessed are you who wait for Me. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Rejoice and leap for joy because great is your reward in heaven. You will weep no more. How gracious I will be when you cry for help. As soon as i hear , I will answer you. I will bind up your bruises and heal your wounds.And you will sing as on the night you celebrate a Holy festival. Your heart will rejoice. My love, be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and be faithful in prayer.



Little Girl: Thank You Daddy.:)Thank You for this peace in my heart. and for the joy despite the pain and ache. But why this hope? Is it still right to hope for a love that i painfully and joyfully bury? I know that waiting on You requires my willingness to bear uncertainty, to carry with me the unanswered question. Dad, waiting silently is the hardest of all.But the things that i feel most deeply i ought to be silent about, at least until we have talk them over thoroughly with You.I will refrain, it is all i could do. I am sure it is good for me to refrain.And You want me to keep a quiet heart, to be still before You. Right Dad?I trust you Dad for i know that further revelations might come later. Tomorrow is not my business, it is Yours. letting it rest with you is the discipline for the day, and it is enough. Truly my heart waits silently for You, for You are my Tower of strength that made me stand unshaken.



Daddy: To whom much is given, from her much will be required.Do not be afraid My little child, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.I will renew your strength and you will soar on wings like eagles. You will run and not grow weary, you will walk and not be faint.Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamp burning.Shine like the stars in the universe as you hold out the Word of life.



Little girl: From mourning in the morning --- to gladness in the evening!:) what made the differnce? seeing You made all the difference. It changed my mourning into gladness, weeping into joy. Your example inspires me to follow Your steps, die to self and serve the needs of others.Thank You for giving me the bread that sustains my heart. wine that gladdens my heart and oil that makes my face shine.I will trust You and make obeying You my primary aim.I may know heartbreak and affliction but You will guard and keep me through it all.Best of all, You give me Your grace and redeems my soul. How can I help but delight in You my Lord?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google