Sunday, November 29, 2009

Many things I love about you



it is lovely seeing you today.
it is lovely seeing you smile.
it is lovely hearing your voice.
it is lovely hearing you laugh.


i love the way you look at me.
i love the way you look away.
i love the way you close your eyes.
i love the way you gaze at me.


i love the way you serve me.
i love the way you care for me.
i love the way you touch me.
i love the way you thank me.


i love the way you support me.
i love the way you listen to me.
i love it when you don't know what to say.
i love it when you steal a glance and look away.


i love it when you say you're lonely.
i love it when you say you're tired.
i love it when you say nobody cares.
i love it when you say you're scared.


i love it when you speak your strange accent.
i love it when you share your corny jokes.
i love it when you share your dreams.
i love it when you share boring things.


it is lovely meeting you today.
it is lovely talking to you.
it is lovely watching you.
it is lovely having you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google