Saturday, November 28, 2009

Come to me



i can see your loneliness.
i can feel your pain.
i can see your doubt.
i can feel your despair.


i want to reach out to you.
i want to ease your pain.
i want you to know the truth.
i want you to see hope.


i can see you're lost.
i can see you're wandering.
i can feel your regret.
i can feel your uncertainty.


i want you be in my world.
i want you to find your purpose.
i want you know that your years will be redeemed.
i want you to be secure of who you are.

i want you to know that there is ONE who heals.
I want you to know that there is ONE who forgives.
i want you know that HE loves you.
i want you to know that HE is waiting for you.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google