Wednesday, July 06, 2005

That One Special Night



My darling, can u still remember
the first glance
the first talk
the first walk?


I was so nervous, you were so shy
we talked in the cold night,
there was just you and i.


The only sound that we heard
was the gentle breeze,
soft music that rhythms

the pounding of our hearts.


Slowly i turned my head,
to see your face,
i was lost
i coudn't say anything...
i could feel your
body trembling
i could hear your
heart pounding
your faint voice that
squeezed my heart.


i want to touch your face
ease the pain in your eyes
hold you in my arms
and tell you " i love you,
i can't live without you."


i want to freeze that moment
savor each second
i wanna be lost in your arms
and stay there forever.


My darling, i can still remember
your smile...
your eyes ...
that took my breath away.

one magical night
one precious moment

can you still remember?

1 Comments:

Blogger quiet storm said...

this is one of the moments in my life where i want to freeze everything and stay there forever..

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google