Sunday, November 29, 2009

Silent cry


it pains me to see you with her
it pains me to see you happy with her.
it pains me to see you talking to her.
it pains me to see you at ease with her.


it hurts when i see you both laugh
it hurts when i see you look at her.
it hurts when i see you approach her.
it hurts when i see you both talking in the foyer.


i don't know what to do.
to smile or cry.
to hide or run away.
to pretend i'm not affected.


i don't know what to say.
to say yes or no.
to talk or keep my silence.
to ignore what they say.


it hurts to know that she can make you smile.
it hurts to know that she can make you happy.
it hurts to know that she can speak your language.
it hurts to know that she can share your passion.


it pains me because i know it is wrong to feel this way.
it pains me because i know i can't make you love me.
it pains me because i know there can never be us.
it pains me because i know there are too many walls between us.

1 Comments:

Blogger quiet storm said...

what? in english pls.:D

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Google